the-phoenix-foundation Index du Forum
the-phoenix-foundation
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde THE-PHOENIX-FOUNDATION

the-phoenix-foundation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD]^@I Monster&- Neveroddoreven (2003) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the-phoenix-foundation Index du Forum -> Archives -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wesleowai

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]^@I Monster&- Neveroddoreven (2003) Répondre en citant

I Monster - Neveroddoreven (2003) > urlin.us/2bgx2

Explore....Marketplace....Community....Groups....Forum....Blog....Friends....Guidelines....Register....Log....In....Please....enable....Javascript....to....take....full....advantage....of....our....site....featuresDiscogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......There..is..approxI...got...some...sticker...in...French...on...the...CD...telling..."the...English...answer...to...Air...and...Ryksopp",...which...is...true.to...a...certain...extent,...as...always.Manufactured...By...–...Deluxe...(7)...Phonographic...Copyright...(p)...–...Dharma...Records...LtdIt..starts..with..29..seconds..of..silence.A..hidden..track..(Lucifer)..start..playing..at..3:40..during..track..1533...seconds...silence...between...12a...and...12bBarcode...and...Other...Identifiers...Barcode...(Text):...5...027731...762545...>...Matrix.../...Runout...(Outer...Ring):...de...luxe...DHARMACD3...07...Matrix.../...Runout...(Inner...Ring...[Mould]):...MADE...IN...THE...UK...BY...DISCTRONICS...Mastering...SID...Code:...IFPI...L136...Mould...SID...Code:...IFPI...0425...Other...Versions...(5...of...5)...View...All...Cat#...Artist...Title...(Format)...Label...Cat#...Country...Year...DHARMACD2...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album)...Dharma...Records,...Twins...Of...Evil...DHARMACD2...UK...2003...Sell...This...Version...DGCD...81115...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album)...Discograph...DGCD...81115...France...2003...Sell...This...Version...126396-2...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album)...Atlantic...126396-2...US...2004...Sell...This...Version...none...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CDr,...Album,...Promo)...Dharma...Records...none...UK...2003...Sell...This...Version...DGPR...81986...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album,...Promo,...Car)...Discograph...DGPR...81986...France...2003...Sell...This...Version...Recommendations....I...Care...Because...You...Do...Aphex...Twin...0...0...0...Drukqs...Aphex...Twin...0...0...0...Geogaddi...Boards...Of...Canada...0...0...0...(...)...Sigur...Rs...0...0...0...In...A...Beautiful...Place...Out...In...The...Country...Boards...Of...Canada...0...0...0...Reviews...Add...Review...[r435357]...Release...Edit...Release...All...Versions...of...this...Release...Review...Changes...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...3...For...Sale...from...7.99...Buy...CD...Sell...CD...Share...Statistics...Have:...53...Want:...31...Avg...Rating:...4.55.../...5...Ratings:...11...Last...Sold:...03...Mar...16...Lowest:...6.50...Median:...7.80...Highest:...9.12...Videos...(7)...Edit...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...HOPS,...distantHum,...a3aan,...waxjunkie,...Ambrelex,...jaseywacey,...pughga...More..Images..All..Versions..Edit..Release..Sell..This..Item..I..Monster..‎–..Neveroddoreven..Label:..Dharma..Records..‎–..DHARMACD3..Format:..CD,..Album,..Reissue..Country:..UK..Released:..2004..Genre:..Electronic,..Rock..Style:..Electro,..Synth-pop,..Indie..Rock..Tracklist..Hide..Credits..0..CellsBass..–..David..Williamson..4:49..1..Some..Thing's..Coming..3:28..2..Daydream..In..Blue..3:41..3..Hey..Mrs"The....Blue....Wrath"....was....used....in....the....2004....British....comedy....Shaun....of....the....Dead....and....appeared....on....the....movie's....soundtrack.[2]....The....I....Monster....version....of...."Daydream....in....Blue"....was....used....as....theme....music....for....the....2002....French....action....movie....Steal....and....appeared....in....a....television....commercial....for....the....Ford....Focus....ST....in....2005"I-Monster..-..Neveroddoreven"AllMusicaccess-date=...requires...url=...(help)...^...Instant...Karma...>...I...Monster...>...News...It..was..originally..released..in..2003..by..Instant..Karma..sublabel..Dharma..Records..during.."a..period..of..transition..for..the..band's..label".[1]..It..was..recorded..in..the..home..studio..of..band..member..Dean..Honer.The....hidden....track...."Cells"....does....not....appear....on....the....mp3....version....of....the....album"Some...Thing's...Coming"......3:27..."Daydream...in...Blue"......3:39...Sample:..."Daydream"...performed...by...the...Gunter...Kallmann...Choir..."Hey...Mrs."......4:16...Guitar:...Richard...Hawley..."Everyone's...A...Loser"......3:16...Backing...vocals:...Nesreen...Shah...Guitar:...Duncan...Wheat...Guitar:...Richard...Hawley..."Heaven"......3:54...Backing...vocals:...Tiana...Krahn...Sample:..."When...You...Are...Gone"...by...Jim...Reeves..."Who...Is...She?"......3:31...Sample:..."The...Vengeance...of...She...(Who...Is...She?)"...by...Mario...Nascimbene...from...the...soundtrack...of...the...1968...film...The...Vengeance...of...She..."I...Missed...You...So"......0:56..."Stobart's...Blues"......4:41...Guitar:...Richard...Hawley..."The...Backseat...Of...My...Car"......4:14...Vocals:...Marion...Benoist...(of...The...Lovers)...Trombone:...Simon...Stafford...(of...The...Longpigs)..."A...Scarecrow's...Tale"......0:49..."These...Are...Our...Children"......4:08...Vocals:...Julia...Roddison,...Ruth...Myczko...Backing...vocals:...Pupils...of...The...Yorkshire...School...of...Performing...Arts..."The...Blue...Wrath"......1:33...The...backing...music...is...taken...from...one...of...the...rhythm...soundbanks...of...the...legendary...British...instrument...the...mellotron[citation...needed]..."Sunny...Delights"......4:40...Vocals:...Marion...Benoist...Sample:..."Sunny"...(Bobby...Hebb)...performed...by...Val...Doonican..."Cells"......4:29...Bass:...Dave...Williamson..."Big...End"......1:34...Drums:...Ross...Orton....Hidden...intro...track..."Cells"...found...by...rewinding...to...before...track...1A....small....section....of...."Stobart's....Blues"....was....removed,...."The....Backseat....of....My....Car"....was....also....remixed,....and...."The....Blue....Wrath"....was....expanded^...Mortimer,...Ben...(August...2003)The...album...was...re-released...in...2004...by...Instant...Karma...with...different...album...artwork...and...a...revised...track...list...appealing...to...the...label's...perception...of...popular...demand.[4]...While...the...word...Remodeled...does...not...officially...appear...on...the...album,...it...is...often...used...to...help...distinguish...it...from...the...original"Hey...Mrs."...was...replaced...with...a...remix...that...gained...popularity...through...use...in...advertisements,...including...commercials...for...Absolut...Vodka...and...the...television...series...EurekaThe..title..is..a..palindromeExplore....Marketplace....Community....Groups....Forum....Blog....Friends....Guidelines....Register....Log....In....Please....enable....Javascript....to....take....full....advantage....of....our....site....featuresIn...his...review...of...the...album...for...Jockey...Slut,...Ben...Mortimer...said...that...it...contained..."playful,...twisted...pop...tunes."[3].Made....By....–....Disctronics,....UK....Credits....Guitar....–....Richard....Hawley....(tracks:....3,....4,....8)....Mastered....By....–....Miles....Showell,....Stuart....Hawkes....Notes....This....release....is....often....referred....to....as...."Neveroddoreven....-....Remodelled",....to....offset....from....the....earlier....version....of....this....release4:16...4...Everyones...A...Loser...3:15...5...Heaven...3:54...6...Who...Is...She?...3:31...7...I...Missed...You...So...0:55...8...Stobarts...Blues...4:41...9...The...Backseat...Of...My...Car...(Sticky...Black...Vinyl...Mix)...4:13...10...A...Scarecrows...Tale...0:49...11...These...Are...Our...Children...4:08...12...The...Blue...Wrath...1:32...Other...Versions...(5...of...5)...View...All...Cat#...Artist...Title...(Format)...Label...Cat#...Country...Year...DHARMACD2...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album)...Dharma...Records,...Twins...Of...Evil...DHARMACD2...UK...2003...Sell...This...Version...DGCD...81115...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album)...Discograph...DGCD...81115...France...2003...Sell...This...Version...none...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CDr,...Album,...Promo)...Dharma...Records...none...UK...2003...Sell...This...Version...DGPR...81986...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album,...Promo,...Car)...Discograph...DGPR...81986...France...2003...Sell...This...Version...DHARMACD3...I...Monster...Neveroddoreven...‎(CD,...Album,...RE)...Dharma...Records...DHARMACD3...UK...2004...Sell...This...Version...Reviews...Add...Review...[r1239111]...Release...Edit...Release...All...Versions...of...this...Release...Data...Correct...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...Search...for...Neveroddoreven...Sell...CD...Share...Statistics...Have:...14...Want:...15...Avg...Rating:...4.0.../...5...Ratings:...1...Last...Sold:...24...Feb...14...Lowest:...6.24...Median:...9.46...Highest:...10.00...Videos...(7)...Edit...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...palvim,...Mister.Marken,...waxjunkie,...Ambrelex,...roncam..."Lucifer"....has....been....appended....to...."The....Blue....Wrath"Explore...Marketplace...Community...Groups...Forum...Blog...Friends...Guidelines...Register...Log...In...Please...enable...Javascript...to...take...full...advantage...of...our...site...featuresCopyright..(c)..–..Dharma..Records..Ltd f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the-phoenix-foundation Index du Forum -> Archives -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006